Sunday, June 21, 2009

Renaissance: part two

My last post about the Renaissance Festival from over a week ago featured pictures of people we saw at the festival. Of course, what outing would be complete without getting pictures of my beautiful family. Because of the amount of pictures, I've yet another post to do on the festival.

This post focuses on Tristan.

Tristan, as you may know from previous posts of mine and the title of my blog, loves elephants. Although, now he is starting to branch out to other likes and dislikes. He still loves elephants above all.

Well, at the festival, you can pay for a brief, yet exciting for a three-year-old, ride on an elephant.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Tristan probably got the most out of this trip. He is old enough to enjoy the ride, the petting zoo, the maze, and some of the entertainment. We even bought him an outfit that makes him look like a swashbuckler or pirate. It is a bit big, but we did that on purpose. Garb is not cheap and kids grow too quickly.

Here are a few pics of him enjoying what the festival has to offer: open space, rides, animals, and shows.


He isn't in pain here. He's just trying to get on top of this tree stump with a board attached to it for a seat.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Watching the jousting tournament with his grandma.
Photobucket

Petting zoo.
Photobucket

Human powered kid's ride.
Photobucket

Faster, I say!
Photobucket

Open space to run and play.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP