Monday, June 15, 2009

I♥Faces: Week 23



iheartfaces is now back to its regularly scheduled programming. This week...sepia toned pictures.

Here are my entries...

Kid's entry
Tristan at Renaissance Festival this weekend. I don't know what it is about his expression that gets to me, but I really love his eyes in this one. Normally, his eyes are just dark pools of brown. The light reflected well off his eyes and, I believe the sepia tone made them stand out just a tad bit more.

Adult Entry
My friend and neighbor with his daughter on her second birthday. She is definitely daddy's little girl. I wish I got a more focused shot (the moment, though dear, happened at a two-year-old's pace....very quick). What I love about this shot was the genuine love and affection he shows for his daughter.


Check out more sepia toned pictures at iheartfaces.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Carmen June 16, 2009 at 5:40 AM  

Both pictures are great!

Race June 16, 2009 at 5:41 AM  

his eyes are somewhat asking something, very clever eyes and he's cute also, nice shot!

Erica June 16, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

i love the softness of your adult entry, as well as the slight color left in the tone. great job!

Allison June 16, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Your son's picture said "What are you looking at? Boys like butterflies-you got a problem?" So cute-great shot!

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP