Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More teeth...

So, Melayna has another tooth...well, now it is actually two more.

Friday, I discovered one of her two front teeth (on the top) had finally poked through her gums. Naturally, I wanted to take some pictures. But I'll get to that in a second.

So, today, I decided to post about the new tooth. I got home, got dinner on the table and set up Melayna in her chair with some noodles. That's when I noticed another little bit of white sticking out from her gums. I checked it out and sure enough there were two of her teeth poking through. Now my little girl has four teeth.

Back up a few days to when I was trying to take some pictures.


All I kept getting were pictures of stuff in her mouth, her trying to grab the camera strap, and not correctly centered. It was hard trying to take a picture and manage to get a wriggling infant to open her mouth and lay still.
Then I had an idea. I called Tristan over and had him stand just above her head with her toy in hand. Melayna loves her big brother. She loves to look at him, smile at him, squeal at him, and play with what he's playing with.


It worked perfectly! If you look closely at the one below, you can see the second tooth close to poking through.

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP