Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

So, life has been busy. Life has been hectic.
Besides being super busy with work, we've had a whole bunch going on that I just haven't been motivated to post.

Since my last posting, we made our second trip to the Renaissance Festival. We dressed up Tristan in usual fashion, but for Melayna I finished a princess dress just for her.


These pictures don't show everything, like the shoes I made to match. The dress isn't perfect, but it looked adorable on her.

She wasn't happy here. She really needed a nap.
This time, Tristan got an octopus painted on his face. An even better picture of Captain Jack of the Colorado Renaissance. Not bad, eh?

1 comments:

ophelia August 29, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

Oh my god mary!!! you have a baby girl !!!! congrats....

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP