Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I♥Faces: Week 24



Let's Hear It For The Boys!

This week's theme means no pictures with girls and women in it. Only boys and men. I'm sure it is in honor of Father's Day.

Anyway, I've decided to enter both categories...


Here is a picture of my son, Tristan, when I took the kids outside on a nice evening. This pose is very rare and, in fact, lasted long enough for me to take it. Then he was off running again.
This picture was taken at the Colorado Renaissance Festival. These guys were hilarious. You can't see it in the picture, but the back of their vests have pretzels embroidered on them. If you're curious to see what it looks like, I have a picture in this post.

Well, that's my entry for this week. Check out other boyish and manly faces at iheartfaces.blogspot.com.

6 comments:

The Dillon 6 June 23, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

your sweet boy is a cutie ~ but that last picture is a riot! Great entry!

Indy Cookie June 24, 2009 at 5:49 AM  

Love your entries! Tristan is such a handsome fella :) The adult entry is hilarious!!! Great captures!

Sara June 24, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

awww love the little hands on the face!!

Heather June 24, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Love your photos! Our Medieval Faire is coming up in a few weeks(Great Lakes Medieval Faire), and your picture is making me very excited for it!

Race June 25, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

such a cutie boy! love the shot!

Brightfish June 25, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

What a precious little boy! Both pictures fit the theme perfectly! Great job!

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP