Monday, May 4, 2009

On the move

Melayna is so close to crawling. She's on the move....scooting, pushing, creeping, and rolling her way around our living room floor. She just doesn't have the coordination yet. Soon, though. Really soon. I can't believe how fast she's growing. Seven months have already gone by. She can sit upright on her own. She already has two teeth and I can feel her upper teeth just below the surface. She loves food...even pickles. She'll stick just about anything in her mouth...even a dandelion. She doesn't like to sit in the grass - especially barefooted - which leads me to believe she might be all girl. She doesn't like to be tossed near as much as Tristan did. She prefers watch and hear you talk than being left alone. And she's really starting to show affection. She's much better at sleeping, although she still needs at least one nighttime bottle. And she loves to "talk" to her brother.

Here are a few pics of my baby on the move.







She loves doing these "push-ups" It is so cute when she does them.

1 comments:

KID, MD May 9, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

She's so cute!! And I think my dd has those same pants. I love ruffly butt pants, but they're such a pain to make! Your blog is awesome and your kiddos are too cute. Our LOs are very close in age. My ds is going to be 3 in August and dd is 9 mos today. Fun!

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP