Thursday, August 20, 2009

Family Trip

A couple of weeks ago, I took a vacation.  It was the first extended vacation that I have taken since working as an administrative assistant (over two years).  My longest time out, though, was maternity leave last quarter of 2008. 


For three days of my vacation, we took a family trip to Forbes Park near Fort Garland, Colorado.  We got to stay in one of my bosses’ cabin.  It was pretty neat getting away from the city.

 

We did some nature walks, shoot with BB guns and rifles, went to the Sand Dunes (I’ll post pictures from that portion of the trip later), went fishing, made s’mores, and just had a good time.

IMG_2117IMG_2112   IMG_2347 IMG_2125   IMG_2324 IMG_2092IMG_2371IMG_2096DSCF2442DSCF2456

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP