Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You Capture: Week 5

Photobucket

Through one of the blogs participating in iheartfaces, I found You Capture, hosted by I Should Be Folding Laundry.

There is a weekly theme just like at iheartfaces, but this doesn't necessarily have to be of people and faces. So, this is my first try. I don't know if I can have more than one photo for the theme, so if I'm breaking the rules...I apologize.

I have the following three photos from my archives for this week's theme, reflections. These were taken with an old point and shoot I used to have. I didn't have time to take any new photos since I found out about this site this morning.

Anyway, here are my pictures:

Reflections
Tristan from behind. I don't know what it is about this picture, but I love how you can see his expression despite it being out of focus. I did crop the photo, but no other post processing was performed.

Tristan adoring himself in the mirror. Such a cutie. Only cropping was done - no other post processing performed.

This is my favorite for the theme. This was taken when Tristan was about fourteen months old (he's now 3). We were at the aquarium when Scott decided to pick up Tristan for a closer look. He was having so much fun.

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP