Friday, March 27, 2009

Practice, practice, practice.

I love taking pictures. I'm sure you know that by now if you've read any of my blog. I don't think I've missed a week at iheartfaces since I started. But I have only been really practicing on my own children. Don't get me wrong. I love taking pictures of the kidlets. They are just so stinkin cute. It amazes me what I can produce with my camera. But sometimes I need to get my feet wet and take pictures of some other subjects. Last Saturday the perfect opportunity arrose. My friends and neighbors were having a birthday party for their sweet little girl, Ari. She's an adorable little lady who just turned two years old. She has no fear like no other kid I've met and can surprise you with the sweetest, most girliest of gestures. I asked if I could take some pictures at her party and not only did I get a "yes, of course" but a sigh of relief because their camera wasn't working.

So, without further ado, here are a few of my favorites....



I really, really love this picture of Ari and her daddy. I just wish it came out sharper. It was a very quick moment and I reacted a bit too hasty, I think. Either way, I think you can really see that her daddy is absolutely smitten with her (and she's just as smitten with him). I'm gonna work this one in Paint Shop to see what I can come up with. :)

1 comments:

Football and Fried Rice March 27, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

You did a greta job! Do you want to come over to my house???

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP