Wednesday, February 4, 2009

People Who Wear Hats

I found this lovely blog one day that is all about hats and the people who wear them. Paul Nichols, author of the blog, decided to just put this blog together about people who wear hats. Thinking how neat-o it was, I decided to email him a picture of Tristan and a cute hat he used to wear. It isn't any ordinary hat - not any old baseball cap. It has style, in my opinion.

Check out his post here.

If you'd like to see a higher resolution of the picture, click on the picture below:

Thanks Paul for posting my handsome baby boy on your blog! :)

If you have a picture of someone and their "uniquely them" hat, head over to People Who Wear Hats and send one over to Paul.

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP