Saturday, February 28, 2009

I♥Faces: Fix It Friday



It is another great week for Fix-It Friday. This little cutie required very little work. As usual, I use Paint Shop Pro 8.


Here's the SOOC:A few scratches on her face and a mark on her arm were the only real things that needed a fix. It could use maybe a little more color, but that's all I really saw. But I decided to have fun with the picture.

So, here's my fix:

A few things I did:

  • use the clone tool to remove the blemish on her arm and the scratches on her face.
  • crop the picture to put her a little more off center and filling the frame a bit more
  • used feather and unsharpen mask on her eyes
  • used a few textures to change the background (this was mostly for fun and playing around with masks - which I have little experience in)
  • changed hues, saturation, and colors a tad to give it a bit more color
That's about it. Head on over to http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ and check out the other fixes.

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP