Saturday, October 4, 2008

She's so irresistable

Not much to say other than that my baby girl is absolutely adorable. Nursing isn't going well (she's refusing to nurse), so we've had to supplement. Right now, the outlook is that she'll be a bottle baby. While saddened by this, I'm trying to look at the bright side of things (like being able to sleep through a night feeding or two).

Anyway, on to the good stuff. I just wanted to post more pics of my beautiful baby. You can never have too many pictures. :P

A cute "summer" outfit that I received as a gift. I had to enjoy it at least once before fall's cool weather really kicks in.

Tristan was helping his sister by giving her a binky. Then he happen to notice those cute little feet.
Grandma and Tristan enjoy a moment with Melayna. Tristan adores her so much - maybe a little too much

Again, just having fun with the camera and taking as many pictures of my precious baby.

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice October 5, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

I think the face on Tristan's face says it all!! Apparently Melayna isn't keeping him up at night ;)

andreagw October 5, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

She is so beautiful!! I bet you guys are so happy!!!

Mary October 5, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

Thank you for the comments! I thought that no one read my blog (I think some relatives do, but don't leave comments). I have to say that I've enjoyed reading both your blogs.

Oh, Sara - that pic was taking before she had a chance to keep him up ;) Tristan woke up at 1:00am yesterday because Melayna was very upset (I'm still working at the nursing despite her refusal to latch).

Andrea, I hope your son is doing well. The last posting I saw was last Monday when you were going to take him into the doctor's. I hope that he his doing better and that your visits to the ER will be over with.

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP