Monday, May 12, 2008

We're expecting...

...a little baby girl!

We had an ultrasound today at the hospital. It was one that lasts much longer than the usual kind in your doctor's office. The technician asked us if we would like to find out if it is a boy or a girl. We said that if it was possible, we'd love to know. We didn't find out until halfway through, but we got to see all sorts of stuff. Her little heart beating, her little squiggles and squirms, her little nose, and everything else. They were mostly trying to get measurements and make sure she's got everything she's supposed to have. Overall she was looking good. There is one measurement that was abnormal, but my blood tests should reveal more later. In the meantime, it is nothing to worry about.

Anyway, though I posted the pictures to my flickr site, here's a couple:




To Be Continued...

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP