Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I♥Faces: Week 20

This week at iheartfaces the theme is silhouettes. I had planned to try getting some silhouettes of the kids this weekend, but we had a gloomy, wet weekend. I even practiced the weekend before on inanimate objects and even got a couple walking with a stroller (I don't think it is good enough to submit though, because the stroller and guy were cut off by trees).

Anyway, this picture is the only decent silhouette I have. I took it when my son was just over a year old at his first visit to the aquarium. I love how his hand is reaching out touching the glass. I miss him being that little, but at the same time I'm so proud of him and the things he can do now.




Check out more amazing silhouettes this week at iheartfaces.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Unknown May 26, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

I love the background!

Rebecca May 27, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

that is a really cool shot! great job.

Unknown May 27, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

Such a cool background! Great shot!

Hana May 27, 2009 at 6:02 AM  

Very cool!

Tess May 27, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

Sweet picture! I love aquarium silhouettes! :)

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP