Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The stare down

Tristan can be a defiant little child sometimes. He can be pretty adamant about what he wants and trying to get his way. He can also be very stubborn. Scott can be just as stubborn and adamant as Tristan, if not more so. It is sometimes cute to see the two get into their "stare down" contests. I never have the camera handy when such instances occur....until our ski trip last Saturday. I don't even remember why the stare down took place. Scott was getting Tristan out of his jacket and bib (snow suit) and I'm sure Tristan had his mind set on doing something else. I'm sure that's how it went down.

Regardless of how it went down, I happened to capture this oh-so serious moment on camera. I quietly laugh every time I see this picture.

*It just occurred to me why they had a stare down. Tristan kept insisting that he take his bib (snow suit) off. He proceeded to take them off when Scott told him no. After the stare down, though, I suggested that he have it taken off since we didn't want him to get too warm inside and during the car ride home.

0 comments:

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP