Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I♥Faces: Week 9



This week's theme is Creative Crop. Either creatively crop while shooting the picture or show a before and after of cropping afterwards.

I chose a shot that I think was well cropped SOOC. So, I really don't have a before and after pic. I just fixed it up a bit in Paint Shop Pro, but no after shot cropping. I have the SOOC picture in a previous post of mine (not an iheartfaces entry). You can click here to see the SOOC shot.

This little beauty is my daughter, Melayna. She's a great little gal and I love her to pieces. I think she looks so serious in this shot but the bubbles from her mouth just take away any of that seriousness.
Check out all the other great entries at www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Unknown March 10, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

I love this picture - those cheeks are just to die for -- so so cute! :-) great shot!

Kate March 10, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

Oh my! That is too cute!

Miti March 10, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

What chubby little cheeks! Makes me wanna squeeze them. I like the way you cropped it too.

Kate March 11, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

haha! Love the bubbles!

A Family Completed... March 12, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

Oh I love those cheeks!

I love the music on your page too!

Mireille March 12, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

What a super duper cute shot, your daughter is so adorable!!

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP