Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I ♥ Faces: 3rd Week Adult Entry



This is my first adult entry, but I was going through my photo archives to find this one of my father. He is always happy to see his "buddy". We see Grandpa just about every week, whenever possible. I think my dad loves being a grandpa and loves it even more that Tristan can do more and say more. This photo does include both Tristan and my father, but I just love the expression on my dad's face. That's what joy is to him - I believe. This was taken last year after going to the circus.


To learn more about I♥Faces, just go to www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Julie Rivera January 27, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

A grandparent's love is a unique and wonderful treasure...both for the child and the adult. You captured his love beautifully!

angie {the arthur clan} January 27, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

You can see how proud and full of joy he is to be a grandpa. Beautiful!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
www.iheartfaces.com

Football and Fried Rice January 31, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

Your Dad looks like he is reminiscing! I loved looking through some of the pics you have been editing - what program are you using?

Marianne January 31, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

Thanks for the kind comments on my blog! What wonderful photos you have on yours!
Cute kids!
Have a great day!

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP