Monday, November 17, 2008

Muffin Tin Monday

This week, MTM (Muffin Tin Monday) has a temporary host: Just for Fun. This week's theme was Fruits and Veggies, Dips and Spreads. So, here's my muffin tin:Top row: Banana, garden salad, ranch dressing
Bottom row: Yogurt, Blackberries, Twinkie

Okay, so the Twinkie doesn't fall into the theme, but Bubbies insisted. I really wanted to get creative with this, but we're in between paydays, so I didn't have much to work with. Next week's theme will be much easier: Foods your Kids are Thankful For/Favorites.

If you'd like to learn more about Muffin Tin Monday, go to Her Cup Overfloweth (I have her in my Blogroll on the sidebar). It is a fun way to dress up your kids' meals every now and then. Sharing your creations can be half the fun, too!

3 comments:

Sandy November 17, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

Very tasty:-)

Lia November 18, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

I just had to double check to make sure that was a twinkie. Yum.
I could gobble that whole tray.

Mozi Esme November 19, 2008 at 1:38 AM  

This looks like a combination my baby would love!

About This Blog

My name is Mary and I'm a working mom with two beautiful children. I've worked for over seven years at a credit union, currently as an administrative assistant. Last fall, I went back to school and started on a Bachelors in Liberal Arts with an emphasis in Elementary Education.

My hobbies, when I have time, include photography, sewing, photo processing, digital scrapbook, online gaming, reading, role playing games like DnD, and board games. But what I really love doing is just being a mom to my two children, Tristan and Melayna.

Tristan, whois four, is an awesome big brother and such an intelligent little boy. He loves Transformers, animals, Dr. Seuss books, and eating.

Melayna, who is one and a half, has definitely taught her momma patience. Unlike her easy going brother, she is curious and persistent. And if something stands in her way, she will definitely let you know her displeasure. Regardless, she is a sweetheart and daddy's little girl.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP